The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
Ass-Savers x All-City Rear Fender
• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
$39.99 $49.99 20% Off
Bontrager's NCS Fenders offer full coverage for riding in the rain and commuting all-winter long. They're made of a light and super-durable polycarbonate material and have rustproof stainless-steel struts and hardware. They come fully assembled and attach to your frame's eyelets in minutes. Plus, you don't have to remove your wheels. They also have no-cut struts that can easily be lengthened or shortened to perfect the tire clearance. You also get removable mudflaps front and rear for extra coverage and the rear fender is double-strutted for additional support. What's more, should you ever wear them out, the NCS Fenders are completely recyclable, too.
Ride in any weather The Bontrager NCS fender is everything you want in a fender. It installs in seconds, is available in a variety of sizes to fit various bikes, and offers full coverage to keep you dry. The no-cut design includes everything you need for easy installation and it even comes with an integrated Blendr rear light mount. Product details - Fully assembled fenders that install in minutes - Integrated rear Blendr light mount for use with Bontrager Flare lights - No-cut struts allow quick strut adjustment for proper tire clearance - Double-back strut on rear fender adds support and stability - Made of lightweight yet super-durable polycarbonate - Stainless steel hardware resists rust - Four sizes available to accommodate most bike and tire configurations
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
$16.00 - $21.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
- Super lightweight Polycarbonate material - Easy installation mounts with front or rear quick release - V-shape drainer design helps remove mud and water efficiently - Single-arm stay mount for a clean, stylish outlook - Same kit for front and rear wheels - Suspension adapter: (35039)
Giant's Speedshield Race fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. The clip-on, quick release attachment system is fast and secure. When it starts to rain, snap them on, and when the sun starts to shine they come off just as easily. High-strength plastic gives years of reliable service.
Giant's Speedshield Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. The clip-on, quick release attachment system is fast and secure. When it starts to rain, snap them on, and when the sun starts to shine they come off just as easily. High-strength plastic gives years of reliable service.
- Suitable for all kinds of urban/commuter bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full cover functionality
- Designed for compatibility with the Giant Defy Aluxx and Liv Avail Aluxx bikes - Quickly adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full coverage protection
- Unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate construction - Quick adjusting stainless steel hardware - Compatible with 700 x 25-32 road tires
- Designed for compatibility with 700c bikes without mounting points - Ideal for Giant Defy Advanced and Liv Avail Advanced disc brake bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system offers flexibility for bikes without fender eyelets - Full coverage protection
Giant's Speedshield fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. All-weather polycarbonate construction offers years of reliable service, and the adjustable stainless steel hardware is stable and easy to install.
Giant's Speedshield Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. All-weather polycarbonate construction offers years of reliable service, and the adjustable stainless steel hardware is stable and easy to install.
$54.00 - $65.00
Giant's Arc Fenders features a v-shape drainer that helps remove mud and water efficiently so you stay dry. They easily mount with a front and rear quick-release and, with the single-arm stay mount, they're a stylish addition to your bike. Plus, they're made from a super lightweight poly-carbonate material for long-lasting protection from nasty weather.
Giant's Speedshield Alloy Race Fenders offer durable, all-weather protection and aluminum construction. These great fenders go on and off in no time thanks to the quick-adjusting stainless-steel hardware.
Giant's Speedshield Alloy Tour fenders are a simple, lightweight way to fend off muck and grime. Unbreakable, all-weather aluminum construction offers years of reliable service, and the adjustable stainless steel hardware is stable and easy to install.
$9.99 - $16.99
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
$13.99 - $21.99
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Extended version of the original product, used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro riders on those wetter days. -Improved design: thicker, stronger and reprofiled for a better fit. -Stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** being flung into your face. -Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching. -Can be used on all wheel sizes -Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing. -Discrete but effective, a favourite on the pro and amateur circuits. -ne of the lightest and most versatile mtb mudguard available, at 30g. -Uses Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze. -Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs. -Can be used as a rear shock and/or front mech guard on some full shock arrangements. -Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
Portland Design Works has given the original fat bike front fender a facelift! The Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender is super lightweight but sturdy enough to take years of bad weather abuse. The fender mounts to the downtube of your bike using adjustable rubber straps for a secure fit. - Front fender is 254mm wide and 622mm long (10"x24.5") - Extra-long, wide design blocks snow, water and sand - Bracket keeps fender super stable and is easy to install - Built with lightweight, sturdy materials for durability
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use. - Length: 370 mm (14.5") - Weight: 60 g (2.1 oz)
The Dave's Mud Shovel fender by Portland Design Works is designed specifically for fat bikes. It's extra-long, wide design blocks the snow, water, and sand that you'll be blasting through on your next fat bike adventure, keeping your backside dry. • 6.5-inches wide • 19.5-inches long
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Rear Seatpost Fender attaches to a clamp-on bracket you mount to your seatpost. And it packs down so you can easily store it when not in use. - Length: 445 mm (7.5") - Weight: 160 g (5.6 oz)
Portland Design Works' neat Sodapop Fenders are made from 97% post-consumer recycled bottles. They pop on and off with ease, keep you dry in the rain, and get one back for the planet, too! - City width: 48 mm at tail - Mountain width: 64 mm at tail
The Dave's Mud Shovel fender by Portland Design Works is designed specifically for fat bikes. It's extra-long, wide design blocks the snow, water, and sand that you'll be blasting through on your next fat bike adventure, keeping your backside dry. • 5.5-inches wide • 22.5-inches long
Made of durable polycarbonate and featuring the highest quality hardware of any fenders in their class, Portland Design Works' Poncho Fenders keep you safe from spray from head to toe. They use thick 6mm stays for extra rigidity, sturdy rubber mudflaps for extra coverage, and front safety release tabs to ensure your wheels keep turning even if debris gets lodged between the fender and tire. The Road size Poncho Fenders will fit close clearance road bikes with 700x23 tires maximum or road bikes designed to take fenders with up to 700x25 tires. They are designed to fit under caliper brakes and forks, and include add-on mounts for bikes that lack eyelets. - 30 mm wide to fit 700x23 tires maximum - Pre-installed stays and brackets for faster mounting - Weight: 454 g (16 oz) - Lifetime PDWarranty The City size Poncho Fenders are designed for touring and CX bikes with 700x35 tires maximum. They come with all necessary hardware to mount to bikes with brazed on eyelets. - 45 mm wide to fit 700x35 tires maximum - Pre-installed stays and brackets for faster mounting - Weight: 567 g (20 oz) - City size installation manual (PDF) - Lifetime PDWarranty
Page 1 of 3 Next page