- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
- The ultimate flat handlebar mirror - Versatile and durable with a wide angle of adjustment that can be flipped down and out of the way - Installs in seconds, comes fully assembled
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
The Mountain Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to most any flat handlebar using the supplied wrench. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror head adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
$20.00 - $23.00
Keep valuable handlebar space free with Mirrycle's Incredibell Striker Bell. It integrates into the top cap of the headset, can be mounted any way you choose, and features an adjustable dinger as well. A flick of your finger and the Striker Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear.
The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. - Solid brass bell - Brass striker - Alloy mounting - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
$18.00 - $21.00
Mirrycle's Incredibell Spring Bell offers a traditional Asian-style bell that integrates into the top cap of the headset to free up valuable handlebar space. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset, and the dinger is adjustable as well. A flick of your finger and the Spring Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear.
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
- Sleek, aerodynamic and extremely adjustable - Offers a wide field of view - Installs in seconds
$16.99 - $19.99
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing a glockenspiel? A bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality. The Small Oi fits 22.2mm bars e.g Mountain bike (near the grips), BMX & some old commuters. The Large Oi fits 23.8 to 31.8mm bars e.g. drop bar road bikes and some cruiser / commuters. Please make sure you know where on your handlebar you are going to place the bell (grips or stem) before you order as you may need a different sized bell.
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
Available with either polished brass or chrome plated dome. Striker can be adjusted for individual comfort. - Fits handlebars with 22mm - 25.4mm (.86-inch - 1-inch) outside diameters.
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
An incredibly loud brass bell (approximately 60 db) from CatEye meets their FlexTight mounting band for mounting versatility across all types of handlebars. The bright, clean sound of brass alerts other pedestrians and riders to your presence.
- Arguably the most fun way to alert other riders or pedestrians of your presence - Classic bugle-style horn has a deep tone - Easily mounts to bicycle handlebars without tools - Classic steel horn with a large rubber bulb and a gloss painted surface - Plastic bracket with silicone strap fits a wide variety of handlebars
The Incredibell Headset Mount 270 keeps valuable handlebar space free for other gear. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset and the bell dinger can be rotated to any position around the bell. Plus, it's little, light and LOUD! A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
Accessorize your bike in a way that announces your presence in style. The omni-directional rotating top produces a clean, clear, loud ring. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm - 31.8mm (.87-inch - 1.25-inch) outside diameters.
Mirrycle's Incredibell Omnibell is little, light and fits on most handlebars. Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your bars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
$12.00 - $14.00
Mirrycle's Incredibell Saturn boasts a clear, loud ring that fills space. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. It looks great, too! The dual-size clamp fits handlebars with 21.7mm to 26mm diameters.
$11.99 - $13.99
- A new angle on bells. - Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Available in 4 finishes. - Black and Silver domes are made of an aluminum alloy. - Copper and Brass domes are made of brass.
Mirrcyle's Incredibell Big Brass makes a dual-tone, melodic ring with the beautifully resonant ding of solid brass. Its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars.
$9.99 - $12.99
Mirrycle's Incredibell Brass Duet makes a traditional ding-dong dual-tone ring with the beautiful resonance of solid brass. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars.
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too!
$11.00 - $12.99
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
Page 1 of 2 Next page