SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Karbon Bar Wrap. The simulated carbon look adds some style to your ride. With extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too. Plus, it comes with Profile's Karbon plugs.
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Ritchey's Logic Cork "TR" Embossed Tape is high-quality bar wrap that finishes your front end and really ties the bike together. It's shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant. The double-sided, self-adhesive backing makes installation a snap too. It's 180cm long and comes with adjustable bar end plugs.
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
$15.00 - $19.99
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Give your bike some personality and a super comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. The gel cushion damps vibration better and leaves you fresh so you can go longer. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
$20.00 - $21.00
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
$20.00 - $21.00
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
$20.00 - $24.99
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
When everything is on the line, questioning your handlebar wrap shouldn't be on your mind. The WCS Race bar tape has just the right amount of cushion and a grippy feel for enhanced hand-to-bar interaction. - Superlight PU with perforations, 1.8mm thick - Embossed Ritchey logo - Only 63g
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
$25.00 - $26.00
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$25.00 - $26.00
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
$25.00 - $26.00
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
SRAM's RED Bar Tape is perfect for upgrading your handlebars and adding comfort and style to your bicycle, too. You get enough handlebar tape to wrap both sides, S logo plugs for a touch of class, and a texture that matches SRAM's RED shifter/brake hoods.
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape boasts a soft, stylish suede finish for a great grip and feel with or without gloves.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
Page 1 of 2 Next page