700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The Scirocco Disc Brake is a sturdy, precise aluminium wheel with sophisticated solutions, like straight-head spokes and the 2-Way Fit Ready profile, assembled in a highly competitive race-ready package. This wheel has character and can quite easily take on the role of the cyclist's only wheel or the perfect training partner, offering an aerodynamic advantage and effortless rideability. It is ideal for aerodynamic race bikes and it responds perfectly to the needs of both triathletes and roulers who looking to perform well on climbs. Every watt will enhance performance, every turn will be carried out with precision. Additionally, the very comfortable features of the internal width of 19 mm will shine in the Endurance segment.
Campagnolo Zonda Disc Wheels are a benchmark for all aluminum disc brake wheelsets. It features a completely redesigned structure specific to bicycles with disc brakes. The result is all-round improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3 hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist. - Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs. - 6 screws and AFS to ensure full compatibility with every disc available on the market. - The front wheel also features G3 technology for top performance even during very powerful braking.
The Shamal Ultra Clincher Rear Wheel has always been a benchmark among the best aluminum wheels on the market. The Shamal Ultra has a wider profile, further improving two very important aspects that have made this wheel the leading product that it is: reactivity and manageability. the wider profile combined with Campagnolo know-how, has led to a 3% improvement in terms of reactivity and 5% in terms of manageability. These exceptionally lightweight wheels offer cyclists a unique riding experience that's all about speed, responsiveness and extremely smooth rollability. The Shamal Ultra allows you to get the most out of your riding sessions. - USB bearings give Shamal Ultra wheels exceptional smoothness - Carbon hub bodies considerably reduce the weight of the wheels and enhance performance thanks to a high degree of lateral stiffness, keeping overall weight to a minimum - Distinctive G3 spoke lacing pattern ensures supreme power transfer, simultaneously reducing strain - Aerodynamic aluminum spokes, the self-locking nipples and spoke anti-rotation system have been developed to guarantee the wheel's maximum performance over time - The differentiated rim height and hub diameter make the Shamal Ultra an extremely lightweight wheel without compromising on performance - Clincher version guarantees ease of use and offers a convenient solution in case of puncture
- The only Gravel Certified Campagnolo wheels, with EKAR compatible N3W Freehub Body - Hole-Free upper bridge for tape-free tubeless setup - Carbon construction with Campagnolo's G3 spoking system for maximum power transfer and Disc Brake performance - 21mm internal channel for compatibility with 25, 28, and 30mm tires - 2-Way Technology allows for either clincher or tubeless setups - Black on Black Dark Label graphics
- Campagnolo's first dedicated gravel wheel - UD carbon fiber with laquerless finish, ASTM 2 & DIN EN 17406 Category 2 certified - Proprietary 2-way fit technology, no need for tubeless tape - Asymmetrical rim profile with mini-hook to sustain higher pressures on smaller tires, 25mm internal width can handle 38mm up to 76mm tires - 1485g wheelset weight, 120kg weight limit
The Bora One 50 disc brake is the perfect answer for cyclists wanting to leave their mark on routes with high-speed stretches. Its 24.2mm width maintains high weight and steering standards, offering excellent aerodynamics for users who team it with a 25mm tubular and extremely high levels of comfort and safety when braking for those who prefer to use 28mm tubulars. The result is a pair of carbon racing bike wheels that delivers incredible performance in terms of aerodynamics, stiffness, steering, and reactivity while maintaining the famous smoothness of the Bora. The Bora One 50 disc brake was the first wheel tested by the pro riders on the Campagnolo teams together with the groupsets and it favorably impressed its testers Erviti, Greipel, and Berlato.
Whether you're looking to take it to the limit on a climb or throw down in a sprint, Campagnolo's Bora One 35 wheelset is where it's at. The 35mm deep-dish carbon rims and aero spokes are exactly what you need to slice through the wind and move to the head of the pack. They're also feathery light to give you a boost when the road turns uphill. And, the aluminum hubs house USB hybrid ceramic bearings for a zippy ride. Plus, the Boras come with Campy's legendary quick-releases, too. - 35mm carbon rim means greatly reduced weight - Clincher version ensures easier bike maintenance and management - The rim has exactly the same structure as that of top-of-the-range wheels - The aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings ensure performance at a lower price - Its 35mm high rim gives this wheel good performance on long stretches on the flat where even the aerodynamic factor is important - All the Campagnolo know-how in the field of carbon makes this wheel lightweight and perfect for longer steeper climbs - Wheel is for tubular tire only - Weight: 1,170 grams
- Lightweight 33mm deep aerodynamic carbon disc brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing front and rear for maximum power transfer and braking performance - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1485g per pair
- 45mm deep aerodynamic carbon rim brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing rear wheel for maximum power transfer - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1496g per pair
- 45mm deep aerodynamic carbon disc brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing front and rear for maximum power transfer and braking performance - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1520g per pair
- 60mm deep aerodynamic carbon rim brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing rear wheel for maximum power transfer - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1547g per pair
Innovating the wheel that for years has been a market benchmark might have seemed difficult and risky, but the Campy Tech Lab designers have managed to maintain those characteristics of flexibility and ease of handling that have made this high-profile wheel easy to steer, high performing and safe. The Bora Ultra 50 bursts onto the market with improvements to the previous version in terms of lightness, aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort thanks to use of the new wider rim and front and rear hubs with different diameters. The 2018 range sees the addition of the new AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology braking track, which brings braking safety on wet terrain closer to that on dry. Plus, extremely clean-cut aesthetics guaranteed by innovative water-transfer graphics. All without giving up on the extreme smoothness, which has become the market benchmark and is the result of use of CULT bearings. - 50mm Full Carbon rim guarantees the best quality available on the market - Long-lasting smoothness is ensured by CULT bearings, nine times better performing than a standard solution - Internationally one-of-a-kind AC3 technology guarantees unique performance by the Bora Ultra 50 also when braking - Excellent grip between brake pad and rim allows for gradual, constant braking and shorter stopping distances, even in wet conditions - Dedicated brake pads (red compound) guarantee reliability and durability - Aerodynamic spokes, wider profile, carbon hubs, CULT bearings, self-locking aluminum nipples, oversize flanges and much more - The distinctive G3 design of the rear wheel guarantees excellent stiffness and an unmistakable look
In order to answer the call from Nairo Quintana and the other champions, Campagnolo created the Bora Ultra 35: perhaps the best wheel out there in terms of performance both while climbing and on mixed routes. The Bora Ultra's innovative AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology means maximum safety when braking in any condition, providing shorter stopping distances and excellent braking modulation. And, thanks to its wide, aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter, and CULT bearings, all cyclists can now enjoy the same performance Campagnolo provides its Pro-Tour champions. - 35mm carbon profile offers maximum lightness and aerodynamics - Designed for domination uphill and on the flats - CULT bearings deliver up to nine times the smoothness of standard bearings and are designed to resist oxidation, preserve performance over time - Carbon rim and hubs ensure good stiffness and extremely low weight - Aerodynamic profile spokes slice through the air - Exclusive G3 spokes ensure better balancing of the traction force on the wheel, drastically reducing all its stress - Weight: 1,360 grams
Page 1 of 1