The Anon Deringer Goggles offer a low-profile feel with a wide field of view thanks to a cylindrical lens. Their women's-specific frame is designed for slightly smaller faces. A PERCEIVE lens enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition in a wide range of light conditions. Our exclusive Magnetic Face Mask Integration (MFIHD) provides seamless coverage with MFI-compatible face masks, while full-perimeter vents ensure maximum airflow for a clear, fog-free lens in all conditions. They're compatible for wearing with eyeglasses, and include a bonus amber-tint lens for cloudy conditions, an MFI face mask, and a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face; Designed to fit medium faces; Helmet compatible; MFIHD face mask, microfiber goggle bag, and bonus lens included
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- MFIHD technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- Over-the-glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles; Dual-layer face foam features one layer of foam and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Cylindrical injected lens design reduces peripheral distortion; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal-clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Dual-layer face foam features one layer of foam and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in and move hot air and moisture out for clear vision