Whether they're riding the school bus or the lift, we've got groms covered with the boys' Burton Dugout Jacket. Rugged and waterproof DRYRIDE two-layer fabric, plus zonal mapped Thermacore insulation means it outperforms all the other kid's jackets. Room-to-Grow creates sleeves that extend for multi-season comfort and coverage. Fully loaded with kid-friendly features like a helmet-compatible hood, and an array of well-placed pockets, it also features a clean design that looks good with everything from snow pants to jeans.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Attached Contour hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the cuffs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Glove loops; Adjustable cuffs; Ticket O-ring
- Chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure, mesh pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
|Weight (kg)||20 - 24||25-30||32 -41||46-52||57|
|True Black / X-Small||190450974355||14614007001XS||BOY27726140S|
|True Black / Small||190450974331||14614007001S||BOY26573218S|
|True Black / Medium||190450974324||14614007001M||BOY26874509M|