A duffel bag sized for all your riding stuff: boots, helmet, jacket, pants, and goggles.
Get your gear organized and ready to go. The Burton Gig Duffel Bag is sized for the mountain commute. Its double-decker design includes a tarp-lined boot compartment to manage melting snow and sweaty liners. The main body has space for your helmet, pants, jacket, gloves, and goggles. An internal mesh pocket makes the small stuff easy to find. Load it up. Put in the car. And get riding.
- 600D recycled polyester construction with DWR and PU coating repels water in snow and wintry-mix conditions
- Main zippered compartment with Double Deck construction; Lower storage compartment accommodates snowboard boots up to men's U.S. size 15
- Cush removable shoulder strap
- Separated tarp-lined shoe, wet, and laundry pockets; External attachment loops
- Internal zippered mesh pocket
- Zippered side pocket with key clip
- Bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
Dimensions: 20in x 15in x 14in / 52cm x 38cm x 35cm
Weight: 2.4lbs / 1.09kg
Recommended Use: Travel
Features + Tech: Sustainable & Bluesign®
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty