As the lightest high-end boots in the women's line, these technically woven boots deliver on comfort, ease of use, and all-around versatility on the mountain.
One look at the women's Burton Ritual LTD BOA Snowboard Boots and you know they are in a league of their own. Ultraweave seamless construction creates lasting, powerful support and water-resistance for cruising and blasting around the mountain. The micro-adjustable fit of a Dual-Zone BOA Fit System only adds to the comfort and support of the boot. ReBounce puts the cushioning closer to your foot for increased dampening. Combine with a heat-moldable liner that's stacked with tech to retain heat and wick moisture, and you've got some warm, happy feet, no matter how cold it gets outside or how long you ride. A hybrid outsole puts rubber traction where you need it without adding the weight of a full rubber sole. As one of the lightest women's boots we've ever created, field testers report it's the most comfortable boot they've ever used.
- GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue; 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride; Ultraweave shell material provides lasting and powerful support with a rugged, water-resistant, and flexible structure
- Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control; Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response; Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Dual-Zone BOA Fit System with Coiler technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- DynoBITE outsole features strategically placed rubber patches for extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel while also providing lightweight cushioning; EST optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort