The SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur executes shifts the instant you demand, wirelessly. It's easy to set up, clean in appearance, and delightfully uncomplicated. Mechanical necessities, such as a carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearings, and anodized alloy artfully blend with proprietary electronic advancements to deliver a shifting wonder.
- SRAM eTap shift logic and wireless operation
- Fits all 11-speed SRAM road cassettes up to 11-32T
- 2x and 1x compatible
- Updated version of the original SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur
- Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|Short Cage / Black / 11-speed||710845854347||00.7518.141.000||DER37482772X|