- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
$9.99 - $19.99
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
The X-Long Spoiler is designed to add extra coverage to SKS fenders. - Compatible with 45mm versions of the Chromoplastic, Commuter II, Long Board and Raceblade fender models - Easily mounted by consumer with included hardware - Sold as Each
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
The S-Guard is not just for road bike cyclists; this super-lightweight (24g) and small mudguard protects your bottom from mud and water. Made with super-soft material, it fits on nearly every saddle with the addition of a cable tie.
Keep the crud off your frame with the Fox Mud Guard. Designed to fit multiple fork and wheel sizes, the Mud Guard is an essential accessory for riding in wet environments. - Universal design fits most current forks
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
This super-lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face (and your fork seals) from mud and water. Made of super-soft material, it fits 26", 27.5", and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. Thanks to the included zip ties that wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs, the Flapguard sticks close to your bike even during extremely aggressive riding. - Also compatible on rear side of frame
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage
Tacky trails and damp roads, they're what dreams are made of. That doesn't mean we want our faces plastered with the muck that comes along with them. Using nothing more than a handful of zip ties, WTB's minimalistic mud guard attaches to your fork in less than a minute to keep your vision free of mud and focused on the turn ahead.
The Fender Flute fits inside most forks and attaches to standard front fender tabs for mounting fenders closer to the wheel. - Especially helpful for fender mounting on suspension-corrected forks - Threaded M6 holes at 10mm intervals for fine-tuning fit - Bolts and lock washers included
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - Fat Face: you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
Portland Design Works has given the original fat bike front fender a facelift! The Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender is super lightweight but sturdy enough to take years of bad weather abuse. The fender mounts to the downtube of your bike using adjustable rubber straps for a secure fit. - Front fender is 254mm wide and 622mm long (10" x 24.5") - Extra-long, wide design blocks snow, water and sand - Bracket keeps fender super stable and is easy to install - Built with lightweight, sturdy materials for durability
Following a design update, the HIGHTREK clip-on mudguard set impresses with its sporty look. It can be mounted to seat tube diameters of between 28 and 32mm. The well-thought-out universal fastener and clip enable the mudguard to be mounted and removed quickly without any tools.
The Dave's Mud Shovel fender by Portland Design Works is designed specifically for fat bikes. It's extra-long, wide design blocks the snow, water, and sand that you'll be blasting through on your next fat bike adventure, keeping your backside dry. • 6.5-inches wide • 19.5-inches long
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use. - Length: 370mm (14.5") - Weight: 60g (2.1oz)
- Raceblade Long Hardware Kit, for 2nd bike, or to replace worn parts
Ass-Savers x All-City Rear Fender
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
Keep water and mud at bay with SKS's Dashblade fender! It's light and easy to install and remove thanks to its quick-release strap that fits a wide variety of seatposts and seat tubes.
SKS's S-Blade rear fender attaches easily to almost any road bike seatpost, protecting you from road spray and letting you ride through the wet.
Portland Design Works' neat Sodapop Fenders are made from 97% post-consumer recycled bottles. They pop on and off with ease, keep you dry in the rain, and get one back for the planet, too! - City width: 48 mm at tail - Mountain width: 64 mm at tail
- Smart clip-on front mudguard for road, cyclocross, hybrid, gravel bikes, etc. - Fits a maximum tyre width up to 38mm. - It is the ideal companion to our S-BLADE rear mudguard. - Its smart, double hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks. - Paintwork protection film for the frame is included.
These clip-on fenders are designed specifically for fat bikes. They're extra-long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. - Extra-long and wide to accommodate the biggest tires - Easy to install and fits virtually any bicycle
Page 1 of 3 Next page