Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
• Durable steel construction • Holds one bicycle vertically for space saving • Hardware included • Powder coat finish with rubber hook cover
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
$40.00 - $59.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Burley's water-resistant Trailer Storage Cover keeps your trailer clean and ready to go when not in use.
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
It’s a race day, a gran fondo, or maybe just a ride day – either way, there’s bikes everywhere and there’s a need for mass bike storage. And because you love bicycles, you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The A Frame is a versatile bike storage idea for hanging up to 8 bikes, and as the industry standard you’ll see the A Frame at practically every type of cycling event. Making contact with only the bottom of your seat, the A Frame is the best bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, electric bikes and even kids bikes. And when the day is done it folds up and stores easily in a compact tote. - Ideal bicycle storage space for bike races, gran fondos, triathlons, demo events and community cycling events - Versatile design allows for bike parking without risk of scratching bikes or damaging components - System fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, fitness bike, electric bike, or kids bikes - Innovative design easily folds to a compact unit when not in use - Tool-free design makes setup and breakdown quick - Anodized 6000-series aluminum body is lightweight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable - Provides an awesome bike parking solution for up to 200lbs (90kg) of bikes - Total width safely accommodates up to 8 bikes (not to exceed 200lbs / 90kg) - Wide support base and rubber coated feet provide stability on any surface - Included travel tote is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment - At 17.6lbs (8kg) taking this versatile bike storage system along is never in doubt - Custom branded side panels available - 1-Year Warranty
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Page 1 of 1