$0.86 - $6.99
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
$4.95 - $5.49
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
The Problem Solvers Suspension Pump Adapter is for use with model-year 1999 to 2000 RockShox SID suspension forks. This aluminum adapter threads into the fork to add air and fine-tune the pressure.
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
• Fits 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 gauge spoke nipples
- Designed for a perfect fit on Giant WheelSystems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
Park Tool's Pump Rebuild Kit contains one #1081 head as well as one #1087 plunger gasket for their PFP-3, PFP-6 and PFP-8 floor pumps.
$5.95 - $9.99
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a special thin wrench with 8 and 10mm openings perfect for adjusting the thin pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and other hex nuts on your bicycle). This handy brake tool is made of durable tool steel that's nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a thin wrench with 9 and 11mm openings so it's perfect for working on the pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and derailleurs with hex nuts). This useful tool is nickel plated for durability.
Precision measurement awaits with Park's Tape Measure. This small and handy tool boasts a tough, composite housing, as well as both Metric and English readings of up to 3.65 meters/12 feet.
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
Replacement pins for Pedro's Pro Chain Tool, Pro Chain Tool 2.0, and Apprentice Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
Giant's Control Patch Kit consists of 2 tire levers, 6 glueless patches, 4 vulcanized/glue patches, a tube of glue and some sandpaper. Buy a bunch of them and make sure you have 1 in every seat bag and hydration pack you own.
$6.49 - $11.49
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a great set of metric combination wrenches. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip.
Replacement Pins for Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. - For Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
Park Tool's Derailleur Clutch Wrench is a small, thin wrench with 5.5mm and 3mm openings designed to fit the rear derailleur clutch tension adjuster on Shimano XT, SLX, Deore, Saint and Zee rear Shadow Plus (+) derailleurs and all previous Shadow Plus models.
Page 1 of 15 Next page