Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
Add a little comfort to your beach cruiser with Giant's Foam 2-Piece Cruiser Grips.
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
$8.99 - $14.99
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual-patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single-compound grip makes application and removal easy in a grip that athletes can count on. Single Compound Grips include push in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 108 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX, MTB, and cruiser use with included black press-in end caps - Good all-around size for everyday use - Durable Kraton rubber construction - Length: 145mm
- Non-Flanged, Soft kraton rubber with a diamond tread pattern for superior grip - Great for track drop or bullhorn bars - 175mm long / 26.5mm diameter: - 80g/Pair
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
The Team grip was designed by our team riders who wanted a wider, more comfortable grip for big bars and brakeless riders. Vortex PC Bar Plugz included. - Designed by Stolen Team riders - Includes color matched Vortex PC Bar Plugz - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 31mm - Weight: 4.3-ounces per pair
$10.00 - $19.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
$11.00 - $12.00
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
Durable, high-density foam makes Ritchey's WCS Ergo True Grips perfect for all your off-road riding. These lightweight grips feature Ritchey's classic ergo shape so your hands feel great mile after mile.
- Tough neoprene foam is superlight, plush and grippy even in wet conditions - Slim anatomical shape - One of the lightest grips available - 130mm - 43g without end plugs
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
$11.99 - $12.99
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
Ritchey's WCS TrueGrips are ultra-light grips that offer hand-saving comfort. They're made of tough neoprene foam that's plush and grippy — even when wet.
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
Page 1 of 4 Next page