One quick pull is all it takes to tighten your shoes with FuelBelt's Elastic Race Laces. They're great to use during a race and have lace locks on the ends to adjust the fit.
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
$40.00 - $99.99 $99.99 Up to 60% Off
The Riela R II is a women's-specific XC shoe with the comfortable, supportive fit found in Giro's premium shoes. Giro added a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for impressive durability, grip, and traction in rocks and mud. While they were at it, they redesigned the upper to combine supple synthetic fiber with mesh panels for increased breathability and lighter weight. Three wide straps allow easy fit adjustments, and a supportive EVA footbed enhances comfort. A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly, enhancing your connection to the bike. - High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber with mesh panels - Classic 3-strap closure - Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole - Mid-foot scuff guard - Accommodates steel toe spikes - Die-cut EVA footbed - Weight: 305 grams (size 39)
$40.00 - $100.00 $100.00 Up to 60% Off
Giro's Riela Shoes are perfect for mountain biking with their supportive synthetic uppers and injected-nylon soles that provide stiffness for pedaling efficiency and enough flexibility for walking, too. These shoes also feature supportive EVA-padded footbeds with Giro's Aegis antimicrobial treatment for additional comfort and protection. And for a great fit and feel, there are three hook-and-loop straps, padded heels, and split tongues. There are also reinforced toes and scuff guards for durability, aggressive treads for excellent walking traction, and holes for toe spikes.
$40.00 - $99.99 $99.99 Up to 60% Off
The Techne Women's road shoe offers the comfort you'd expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a classic three-strap retention system. The three straps provide a great range of fits, and they're easy to use so you can quickly get your shoes on for the ride or indoor cycling class. Giro's universal 3/2 nylon outsole allows you to mount either mountain bike or road cleats depending on your pedal preference. - Classic 3-strap design - Synthetic upper - Injected nylon outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt) - Die-cut insoles - Weight: 245 grams (size 39)
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
$46.40 - $116.00 $109.99 - $116.00 Up to 60% Off
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$50.00 - $125.00 $115.99 - $125.00 Up to 60% Off
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$52.00 $130.00 60% Off
Giro's lightweight Flynt Tri is contoured for a women’s-specific fit and built with details that make the difference for triathletes. A wide throat opening and broad adjustable straps create a precision fit that isn’t restrictive, and loop heel pulls make for fast, easy transitions to the bike. The engineered nylon outsoles have a low stack height, creating a direct connection to your pedals for a sure, efficient stroke.
$52.00 - $130.00 $130.00 Up to 60% Off
To ensure fast transitions and efficient pedaling, trust Giro's Inciter Tri Shoes. The Inciter Tri's oversize heel pull lets you get your feet in quickly, while the large Velcro straps keep them securely in place. Plus, the well ventilated uppers mean you can go straight from the water to the bike without stopping to dry off. With all the hard training you've put in, you can't risk having slow equipment.
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
Pro Performance, Waterproof Pull-on - High stretch, waterproof, multi fabric construction - Wipe clean PU front panels with soft superstretch neoprene ankle - Zipless, pull-on design for comfort and shoe hugging fit - Highly durable, indestructible sole fabric overlays - Raw edge cuff with silicone gripper - Reflective trim
$60.00 - $150.00 $149.99 - $150.00 Up to 60% Off
Giro's Apeckx Shoes offer the pedaling efficiency, support and comfort to take your road rides to the next level. They boast DuPont Zytel nylon soles for excellent power transfer and they're built to provide top ergonomics and comfort. Complementing the sweet fit and feel are microfiber uppers, EVA-padded, antimicrobial footbeds, padded heels and split tongues. You'll also love the double hook-and-loop straps plus ratcheting buckle closures that let you dial in the perfect fit. And there are walking tabs on the heels and toes for traction and protection.
Moisture management is one of the most important elements of winter cycling and can make or break a ride. On long rides in extreme conditions, having a spare pair of 45NRTH's Wølfgar boot liners means you can ride confidently knowing that you have a dry, fresh pair when you need it. Constructed with a wool/polyester blend for durability, Wølfgar's liner boot wicks moisture away from your skin while still maintaining its insulation value to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Hook-and-loop on the heel secures the liner inside the shell boot. For use with 45NRTH Wølfgar boots only (sold separately)
$80.00 - $199.99 $199.99 Up to 60% Off
Shave time in transition and on the bike with Giro’s Mele Tri! Large-looped heel pulls let you effortlessly slip your feet into the well-ventilated uppers, and two large Velcro straps give you a quick, easy, and secure fit. Out on the road, your precious power is transmitted straight to the pedals thanks to Easton’s light, stiff EC70 carbon soles, and Giro’s SuperNatural fit system allows you to dial in perfect arch support so your efficiency and comfort is unmatched, whether you’re riding 5 miles or 112.
Ideal for the cold season: Extremely lightweight GORE WINDSTOPPER overshoes keep your feet wonderfully warm. They fit snugly on shoes for a close fit. A zipper on the back makes for easy off and on. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo and piping - Zipper closure
$80.00 - $105.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$84.99 - $85.00
Rugged sole meets athletic spirit with the women's Gauge mountain bike shoe. With a lugged rubber outsole for traction and a stout injected nylon inner shank to help transfer your power, you'll be ready to tame the trail. The women's Gauge is an athletic approach to mountain bike footwear, made to inspire confidence for everything from spirited trail riding to soulful bikepacking adventures. It combines cycling-specific features like clipless pedal compatibility and supportive fit with the reliable grip of an aggressively lugged rubber outsole and the feel of a trail running shoe. With an upper made from supple synthetic fiber and breathable mesh, and a stout injected nylon inner shank to help transfer your power to the pedals, it's a capable cycling shoe that gives you the confidence to take on any trail.
A unique and versatile cycling shoe cleverly disguised as an urban sneaker. - Casual sneaker-style design for everyday cycling life - Hidden inner shank plate transfers power to the pedals. - Shock-absorbing EVA mid sole maximizes walking comfort - Easy cleat installation - Optimized for SPD and Shimano CLICK'R pedal systems
- Casual sneaker type cycling shoe to suit your everyday bike life - Casual sneaker-style design for everyday cycling life - Hidden inner shank plate transfers power to the pedals - Shock absorbing EVA mid sole maximizes walking comfort - Easy cleat installation - Optimized for SPD and SHIMANO CLICK'R pedal systems
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
The utilization of GORE WINDSTOPPER material on these overshoes provides a low bulk solution to keep your feet warm. The flexible and breathable WINDSTOPPER material will fit snuggly to your shoes to prevent flapping and maximize moisture management. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Thermo lining: Increases warmth; brushed and soft back for next-to-skin comfort - Reflective logo and piping - Fully taped seams for increased protection - Zipper closure
Page 1 of 4 Next page