One quick pull is all it takes to tighten your shoes with FuelBelt's Elastic Race Laces. They're great to use during a race and have lace locks on the ends to adjust the fit.
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$58.00 - $116.00 $109.99 - $116.00 Up to 50% Off
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
Pro Performance, Waterproof Pull-on - High stretch, waterproof, multi fabric construction - Wipe clean PU front panels with soft superstretch neoprene ankle - Zipless, pull-on design for comfort and shoe hugging fit - Highly durable, indestructible sole fabric overlays - Raw edge cuff with silicone gripper - Reflective trim
Moisture management is one of the most important elements of winter cycling and can make or break a ride. On long rides in extreme conditions, having a spare pair of 45NRTH's Wølfgar boot liners means you can ride confidently knowing that you have a dry, fresh pair when you need it. Constructed with a wool/polyester blend for durability, Wølfgar's liner boot wicks moisture away from your skin while still maintaining its insulation value to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Hook-and-loop on the heel secures the liner inside the shell boot. For use with 45NRTH Wølfgar boots only (sold separately)
$75.00 - $150.00 $149.99 - $150.00 Up to 50% Off
Giro's Apeckx Shoes offer the pedaling efficiency, support and comfort to take your road rides to the next level. They boast DuPont Zytel nylon soles for excellent power transfer and they're built to provide top ergonomics and comfort. Complementing the sweet fit and feel are microfiber uppers, EVA-padded, antimicrobial footbeds, padded heels and split tongues. You'll also love the double hook-and-loop straps plus ratcheting buckle closures that let you dial in the perfect fit. And there are walking tabs on the heels and toes for traction and protection.
$75.00 - $150.00 $120.00 - $150.00 Up to 50% Off
Giro took a classic trail shoe and made it even better. The Manta R features a new nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for exceptional durability and improved grip on rocks or roots. The reinforced toe box boasts a rubber toe-guard for improved durability, yet comfort reigns supreme with a supple microfiber upper, two straps, and a micro-ratcheting buckle. Those features, combined with the stiff and efficient nylon outsole, create a shoe that rivals the performance of more expensive composite designs. Other highlights include aggressive lugs for improved traction, toe spike compatibility, and a supportive EVA footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment.
Ideal for the cold season: Extremely lightweight GORE WINDSTOPPER overshoes keep your feet wonderfully warm. They fit snugly on shoes for a close fit. A zipper on the back makes for easy off and on. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo and piping - Zipper closure
$80.00 - $104.99
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
A unique and versatile cycling shoe cleverly disguised as an urban sneaker. - Casual sneaker-style design for everyday cycling life - Hidden inner shank plate transfers power to the pedals. - Shock-absorbing EVA mid sole maximizes walking comfort - Easy cleat installation - Optimized for SPD and Shimano CLICK'R pedal systems
- Casual sneaker type cycling shoe to suit your everyday bike life - Casual sneaker-style design for everyday cycling life - Hidden inner shank plate transfers power to the pedals - Shock absorbing EVA mid sole maximizes walking comfort - Easy cleat installation - Optimized for SPD and SHIMANO CLICK'R pedal systems
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
MULTI-USE/TOURING SHOE - Designed for recreational on- and off-road cycling - Classic lace-up styling provides pedaling performance and walking comfort - Glass fiber reinforced shank plate for optimal sole rigidity - EVA midsole rubber outsole for pedaling
MULTI-USE/TOURING SHOE - Designed for recreational on- and off-road cycling - Classic lace-up styling provides pedaling performance and walking comfort - EVA midsole rubber outsole for pedaling efficiency and walking comfort - One-piece upper promises a secure fit, increased durability, and lighter weight. - Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit
The Carbide R II is an XC shoe with the comfortable, supportive fit found in Giro's premium shoes. They added a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for impressive durability, grip, and traction in rocks and mud. While they were at it, they redesigned the upper to combine supple synthetic fiber with mesh panels for increased breathability and lighter weight. Three wide straps allow easy fit adjustments, and a supportive EVA footbed enhances comfort. A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly, enhancing your connection to the bike. - High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber with mesh panels - Classic 3-strap closure - Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole - Mid-foot scuff guard - Accommodates steel toe spikes - Die-cut insoles - Weight: 310 grams (size 42)
The Riela R II is a women's-specific XC shoe with the comfortable, supportive fit found in Giro's premium shoes. Giro added a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for impressive durability, grip, and traction in rocks and mud. While they were at it, they redesigned the upper to combine supple synthetic fiber with mesh panels for increased breathability and lighter weight. Three wide straps allow easy fit adjustments, and a supportive EVA footbed enhances comfort. A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly, enhancing your connection to the bike. - High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber with mesh panels - Classic 3-strap closure - Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole - Mid-foot scuff guard - Accommodates steel toe spikes - Die-cut EVA footbed - Weight: 305 grams (size 39)
The Techne Women's road shoe offers the comfort you'd expect from Giro with the quick adjustment provided by a classic three-strap retention system. The three straps provide a great range of fits, and they're easy to use so you can quickly get your shoes on for the ride or indoor cycling class. Giro's universal 3/2 nylon outsole allows you to mount either mountain bike or road cleats depending on your pedal preference. - Classic 3-strap design - Synthetic upper - Injected nylon outsole with universal cleat mount (2- or 3-bolt) - Die-cut insoles - Weight: 245 grams (size 39)
$100.00 - $199.99 $199.99 Up to 50% Off
Shave time in transition and on the bike with Giro’s Mele Tri! Large-looped heel pulls let you effortlessly slip your feet into the well-ventilated uppers, and two large Velcro straps give you a quick, easy, and secure fit. Out on the road, your precious power is transmitted straight to the pedals thanks to Easton’s light, stiff EC70 carbon soles, and Giro’s SuperNatural fit system allows you to dial in perfect arch support so your efficiency and comfort is unmatched, whether you’re riding 5 miles or 112.
Page 1 of 4 Next page