Don't let a bent or worn dust cap sully an otherwise well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub. Get a spare and replace as necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$1.20 - $8.99
- Butted 2.0/1.7 stainless steel - Unique sizes specific to Easton wheels - Sold individually
• Rim valve grommet for XXX rims • Rubber
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Wheels Manufacturing Axle Spacers help you dial in your hub spacing to ensure correct fit and side-to-side spacing in the rear triangle without having to alter the wheel's dish. - Spacers come in bags of 20
$3.00 - $57.50
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
$3.00 - $4.00
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
$3.00 - $6.00
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72
Keeping that well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub in top working condition means keeping the internals clean. Replace the left hub seal ring when necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
$3.00 - $31.50
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$3.95 - $4.95
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
Need a Shift Cable Fixing Bolt Unit for your Alfine S7000/S700 hub? Here it is. Now, get that bike back on the road!
Do you need to replace the right lock washer seal on your Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub? If you're not sure, it might not be a bad idea, as contamination from damaged or worn seals is the kryptonite of virtually maintenance-free internally geared hubs.
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
Keeping contamination out of your internally geared hub is critical to its function and longevity. Sometimes, the oil port bolt comes loose and it's easy to lose, even if you've just taken it out to oil your hub. Keep a spare or two so your hub stays clean inside and it'll last you many, many miles.
$5.00 - $7.99
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
Rim strips designed for Surly Rabbit Hole 26+. - Rim Strip Width (mm): 38 mm - Adhesive: No - Material: PVC - Wheel Size: 26" - Tire Diameter: 26"
$5.00 - $70.00
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Width : 21mm
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
Lay down Stan's Universal Kit Rim Tape before the tubeless conversion of your non-Stan's rims. It makes your rims air tight and ready for tubeless use by covering the spoke holes.
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
Page 1 of 28 Next page