$1.00 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum - 50 nipples per bag - 12mm length
$1.25 - $5.75
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
Don't let a bent or worn dust cap sully an otherwise well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub. Get a spare and replace as necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$3.00 - $61.49
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$3.00 - $43.90
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$3.00 - $6.00
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
Keeping that well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub in top working condition means keeping the internals clean. Replace the left hub seal ring when necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
$3.00 - $31.50
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Do you need to replace the right lock washer seal on your Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub? If you're not sure, it might not be a bad idea, as contamination from damaged or worn seals is the kryptonite of virtually maintenance-free internally geared hubs.
- Replacement part for Surly hubs.
$4.00 - $70.00
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
Keeping contamination out of your internally geared hub is critical to its function and longevity. Sometimes, the oil port bolt comes loose and it's easy to lose, even if you've just taken it out to oil your hub. Keep a spare or two so your hub stays clean inside and it'll last you many, many miles.
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels. Product details - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - Width refers to internal rim dimension - Not Tubeless Ready - Sold as singles
New cones make hubs spin like silk. Take advantage of your Shimano Alfine hub's highly serviceable design, and replace the bearing cones if they are worn or damaged. This one is specifically for the right side.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
276mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 27.5 Wheels, 3-pack.
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 29 Wheels, 3-pack
Replacement springs and pawls. Includes 6 pawls, 6 springs and 1 plastic retaining ring that holds the pawls in place even during disassembly to ensure you're never searching the floor for tiny springs.
Page 1 of 13 Next page