It all originated in 1950s Hawaii with California close behind. Surfers took to the streets by rigging makeshift backyard longboards when adequate surf was hard to find. The classic shape helps improve balance and slice corners with precision and speed. Cruise into a rider’s paradise with silky smooth 70mm wheels, precision ABEC-7 bearings, and a superior grip on your new, long-lasting four-wheeled companion. ZED Pintail not only carries us here and there, but transports us back to a time of sun, surf, salty air, breezy days, dewy nights, and reverb-doused hits of yesteryear.
- 41" x 9.5" artisan bamboo longboard
- Rugged 7-inch aluminum trucks - Reverse Kingpin w/ ABEC-7 Bearing
- Deck: 8 multi-ply with Bamboo deck
- Heat Transfered Logo/Graphics on Bottom
- Griptape: 80AB, Black, with logo
- Durable 70x51mm 85a PU wheels with rock finish
- Recommended Weight Limit 220 LBS